Assembler/Tester - 1st Shift
Career Opportunity - ASI Doors
ASI Doors, Inc., the leading manufacturer of high performance pharmaceutical, high-speed industrial and cold storage door systems, has an immediate opening for a 1st shift Assembler/Tester.
- Working experience with power and hand tools is a must.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints, schematics and assembly drawings.
- Must be able to accurately read a tape measure and use electrical testing devices.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form is required.
- Electrical & Mechanical Assembly and troubleshooting is a plus.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
- Must be detail-oriented and thorough.
We are looking for exceptional candidates with proven work histories, who are seeking a long term, stable environment.
The successful candidate will contribute to building a positive team spirit; is safety conscious and able to meet group commitments and goals and complies with policies and procedures.
We offer a competitive benefits package with a generous bonus plan, 401(k) match, health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, holiday pay and vacation time.
If you are interested in being part of an exceptional team and making a difference, please send your resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org