1st Shift Fiberglass Molder
ASI Doors, Inc., the leading manufacturer of high performance pharmaceutical, industrial and cold storage door systems, has an immediate 1st shift opening for:
Summary: Produce fiberglass door skins.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Review schedule and select proper mold. Utilize alternative molds when needed.
- Inspect mold and blockoffs so they are clean and free of overspray and defects.
- Set up mold size to specifications and apply mold release.
- Operate exhaust fans.
- Spray gelcoat in an overlapping fashion to specified thickness and verify with the use of depth gauges.
- Rollout fiberglass chop & trim excess from mold.
- Remove cured skin from mold.
- Use spray booths, fans and heaters to move and condition air.
- Read manometer and change filters as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance on molds and equipment. Handling, storing and disposal of hazardous waste and rags. Perform quality requirements. Follow cleaning instructions. Must be detail oriented as well as thorough.
- Forklift and respirator certification will be required.
We are looking for exceptional candidates with a proven work history who are looking for a long term, stable environment.
The successful candidate will contribute to building a positive team spirit; is safety conscious and able to meet group commitments and goals and complies with policies and procedures.
We offer a competitive benefits package with a generous bonus plan, 401(k) match, health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, holiday pay and vacation time.
If you are interested in being part of an exceptional team and making a difference, please send your resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org