Join the dynamic innovative atmosphere of our well established, reputable manufacturing organization. Our success has resulted in the need for a Full-Time, Parts Specialist.
The Parts Specialist focuses on researching and quoting parts requests for internal and external customers. This position also works with inside resources to establish and implement strategies for profitable growth of parts sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Interact with customer, installers, field service, sales inside sales and engineering to research and quote parts requests.
· Enter and maintain CRM data.
· Identify opportunities to sell additional parts that should be replaced that the customer may not be aware of.
· Notify Sales of selling opportunities for replacements.
· Develop and maintain external relationships with customers and partners.
· Create an “easy to do business with” environment by solving problems rather than simply answering questions.
· Enter and track parts orders as required.
· Train coworkers in the parts quoting process.
· Crosstrain in other areas.
· Support safety and housekeeping standards.
· Follow up on open quotes.
· Various general administrative duties.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Good grasp of basic mechanical/electrical principles.
· Basic troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to interpret and understand drawings.
· Customer service skills – Clearly understand the problem and solve it. Keep open communications with customers. Ability and willing to share good or bad news.
· Ability to research paper and electronic files.
· Outlook, Excel, CRM, Word and ERP system familiarity.
· Relationship building skills with internal & external customers.
· Strong analytical skills to obtain, analyze and act on data.
· Effective problem-solving skills. Logical deductive reasoning approach to problem resolution.
Education and/or Experience Required:
High school diploma and three years of related experience. Experience from a Manufacturing or service setting is required. Two years of technical parts experience is preferred.
Our Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a generous bonus. If you are ready for an exciting, challenging, and rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Our Mission:Achieving high performance by opening up our employees, partners, and customers to what’s possible for growth.
Our Values: Accountability, Service and Integrity