Join the dynamic, innovative atmosphere at ASI Doors, Inc., the leading manufacturer of high performance door systems for cold storage, industrial and clean room applications. ASI provides a competitive salary as well as an excellent benefits package.
Based out of Milwaukee, WI, or from home within the territory, the Regional Sales Manager reports to the VP of Sales and has total management responsibility for the sales and marketing of ASI products to the Food & Beverage Markets. This includes responsibility for managing the relationship between ASI and its customers and channel partners in the Midwestern territory within the Food & Beverage Markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Other Duties May be assigned)
- Make direct sales calls developing new prospects and accounts within the Food & Beverage Markets.
- Use a consultative selling approach and acquired product knowledge to sell equipment direct to end users and distributor accounts.
- Analyze customer needs, advise on equipment selection, answer technical questions, and recommend solutions to grow potential sales opportunities through education based selling.
- Assist local Distributors and Representatives with all budget pricing and quotations as well as closing orders as needed to develop distribution, and achieve sales goals.
- Call on existing customers and perform door audits on major accounts.
- Bring resolutions through proper communication and timely responses to problem accounts.
- Follow up on lead sources developed through telemarketing.
- Coordinate with customer service and sales administration to ensure timely response to field requests.
- Make consistent monthly presentations and develop major architectural accounts within assigned territory.
- Attend trade shows as directed by Vice President of Sales.
- Set yearly sales goals for region, Distributors and Representatives, and then work with each to achieve these goals.
- Serve as a liaison between the company, distributors, representatives, contractors and end users on all jobs.
- Sourcing installation and service companies within strategic locations throughout territory.
- Various administrative activities such as, updating travel calendar, obtaining purchase orders, updating Customer Management Database, completing expense reports and various forecasting and market trend reports.
- At least 3-5 years sales experience in comparable industries.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Proven sales track record in new product/new market environments.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
- Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
- Experience in choosing, deploying and using marketing and sales applications.
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
If you are ready for a rewarding opportunity, please send your resume along with salary requirements to:firstname.lastname@example.org