Regional Sales Manager - Industrial – Eastern Territory
Join the dynamic, innovative atmosphere at ASI Doors, Inc., the leading manufacturer of high performance door systems for cold storage, industrial and clean room applications. ASI provides a competitive salary as well as an excellent benefits package.
Working from home within the Eastern territory, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing and managing customer relationships, quote and sales activity and product introduction within the territory. Reports to the National Sales Manager and has management responsibility between ASI and its customers and partners (distribution).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow sales in assigned territory in accordance with assigned sales targets.
- Maintain existing customer relationships and develop new customer relationships through face-to-face direct sales visits, customer service efforts, and phone and e-mail conversations.
- Visit customer job sites to support sales and customer service activities.
- Ensure excellence and professionalism in customer interactions.
- Be a subject matter expert on all products that ASI Doors / Marathon Door manufacture.
- Prepare and deliver product presentations to end users, distributors, architect and contractors.
- Read construction blue prints, drawings, plans and specifications and prepare estimates.
- Create detailed jobsite visit reports including pictures, description of products being installed, job site environment and report current or possible future issues with the products.
- Plan, prioritize and organize travel to different areas of the assigned territory to facilitate sales and customer service.
- Perform jobsite inspections and jobsite visits to support warranty and customer service requirements.
- Coordinate with ASI field service to ensure accurate and complete repair and warranty service.
- Prepare reports as directed by the National Sales Manager - Marathon Door Division.
- Monitors and manages all jobs that distributors may be involved in, providing them with the assistance and information necessary to ensure a successful sale.
- Coordinates with customer service and sales ensure timely response to field requests.
- Prepares and submits sales reports at designated intervals as required.
- Represents Company at trade shows.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Approximately 50% travel required.
- Hours of work are generally Monday through Friday as required to meet appointments and deadlines. Weekend work may be required for trade show and travel requirements.
- Hours of work will often need to be adjusted to accommodate customer requirements, travel time, and zone differences.
- At least 3-5 years sales experience in comparable industries, Doors or Material Handling preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent sales/industry experience.
- Direct Sales experience, End User, Distributor, Architectural and Construction Background.
- Experience in reading construction drawings and specifications. Demonstrated aptitude will be considered in lieu of experience.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
If you are ready for a rewarding opportunity, please send your resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com