ASI Doors, Inc., a leading manufacturer of high performance industrial, pharmaceutical, and cold storage door systems for over 50 years, has an immediate opening for an experienced, full-time, Stockroom Coordinator.
Coordinates activities with ordering, receiving, storing, inventorying, issuing of materials, supplies, tools, and parts, in stockroom, by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Other Duties May be Assigned)
- Able to perform essential duties and responsibilities of Stocker, Order Picker and Material Handler.
- Assists in planning and maintains the layout of stockroom and other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight and related factors, of items stored.
- Analyzes records and recommends remedial actions for reported Negative-on-Hand (NEG) and Bills of Material (BOM) issues.
- Reviews records for accuracy of information, compliance with established procedures and to determine adequacy of stock levels and traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and recommends remedial actions to resolve discrepancies, reporting “all of the above” to the Material Control Coordinator.
- Receive and edit customer’s orders as to completeness of specifications, customer’s identity, location, etc. for parts sales.
- Process, package and route orders for shipment in a timely manner.
- Customer Service (Internal and External) – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance: Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Technical Skills: Hand tool familiarity, blueprint reading, install manual(s) and other technical reading abilities are required. Mechanical ability is also a necessity.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with at least two to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Computer Skills: Knowledge and the ability to use TCM Manufacturing software (Training will be provided); Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
ASI Doors, Inc., offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are ready for an exciting, challenging, and rewarding opportunity, please send your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
ASI Doors, Inc.
5848 N. 95th Court
Milwaukee, WI 53225