Business Process Administrator
Join the dynamic, innovative atmosphere at ASI Doors, Inc., the leading manufacturer of high-performance door systems for cold storage, industrial and cleanroom applications. ASI provides a competitive salary as well as an excellent benefits package.
SUMMARY: The Business Process Administrator, reporting to the Business Process Transformation Manager, is primarily responsible for the maintenance of ERP data as it relates to new product development and engineering changes. This includes implementing ECN’s into ERP, creating and updating item masters, BOM’s, and routings. This person will also support the design and implementation of ERP based infrastructure including modules for all business areas.
- Implementing ECN’s into ERP
- Coding and maintaining configurator for all product lines, both rules and featured based.
- Creating and maintaining custom reports and queries by pulling data from ERP and converting it into a more usable format.
- Provide product structure expertise to NPD, sustaining engineering, and engineering change initiatives.
- Support quote and order entry processes.
- Developing cost roll ups for new products and service parts.
- Creation of product system flow diagrams.
- Support engineering in the release of Engineered to Order (ETO) jobs.
- Translate technical product design requirements into functional ERP system formats.
- Minimum of Associates degree in a technical field relevant to manufacturing and ERP system administration or equivalent experience.
- 5 years’ experience utilizing a configurator in an ERP environment.
- Familiarity with CRM software utilization preferred.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS ETC:
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems, both coding and data entry (Item Master, BOM, & Routings).
- Experience with WorkWise TCM preferred.
- Must be able to interpret engineering documentation.
- Ability to program SQL queries preferred.
- Familiarity with basic coding techniques required.
- Familiarity with MS Office suite including ACCESS DB required.
- Familiarity with Smartsheet a plus.
Our Mission: Achieving high performance by opening up our employees, partners, and customers to what’s possible for growth.
Our Values: Accountability, Service, and Integrity
If you are interested in being part of an exceptional team and making a difference, please send your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com