Join the dynamic, innovative atmosphere at ASI Doors, Inc., the leading manufacturer of high-performance door systems for cold storage, industrial and cleanroom applications. ASI provides a competitive salary as well as an excellent benefits package.
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the CAD Drafter is responsible for utilizing computer software such as AutoCAD and SolidWorks to create engineering documentation. This is in the form of customer approval and production drawings as well as creating and maintaining data in the ERP system for new products, engineered to order solutions and ECN’s.
- Create and update customer approval drawings based on information from customer service, sales, and engineering.
- Maintain job workflow information by entering updates into workflow management software.
- Create and revise production drawings as directed by designers and engineers.
- Create and revise custom layouts of models and drawings as directed by designers and engineers.
- Process ECN’s by updating file locations of released and obsolete drawings.
- Maintain ERP system data by creating and changing items, bills of material, and routings as directed.
- Support marketing with new and modifications to existing product owners and technical bulletins, etc., for all product lines as needed.
- Implement ERP shop order modifications for engineered to order products as requested.
- Keep supervisor advised of work status, workload, problems, and progress as related to work assignments.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in Mechanical and Computer Drafting.
- Minimum five years or more related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS ETC
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with 3D solid modeling, SolidWorks preferred and AutoCAD 2D software programs.
- Able to work with Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
- Able to work with ERP software
- Able to read and interpret technical documents such as customer blueprints.
Our Mission: Achieving high performance by opening up our employees, partners, and customers to what’s possible for growth.
Our Values: Accountability, Service and Integrity
If you are interested in being part of an exceptional team and making a difference, please send your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com