Join the dynamic, innovative atmosphere of our well-established, reputable manufacturing organization. Our success has resulted in the need for a Full-Time, Order Processing Specialist.
ASI Doors Order Processing Specialist is to perform order entry tasks for highly detailed and customized products as defined by a company-generated quotation, as well as communicate to customers shipping information and post-sale closeout documentation. This position is primarily responsible for converting a defined quote to an order, ensuring the information is complete and accurate for the operations team to release to the floor for production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review and process incoming orders covering a wide scope of company products from outside sales, customers, and distributors.
• Enter and releases new orders into ERP system and coordinate with Scheduling as needed to ensure timely release and shipment of order.
• Validate completeness of quote prior to converting to order.
• Send specified order and customer required documentation as needed (acknowledgments, shipping confirmations, statements of warranty, closeout documents, etc.)
• Will need to communicate with internal teams (production and engineering) as needed.
• Execute and follow ASI defined work instructions. Suggest and participate in process improvements.
• Monitor general email inbox and route accurately within the organization.
• Completes special projects or other duties as assigned.
• Meet all metric-based goals and objectives as defined for the team as well as individual.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent and five years of related customer service/order entry experience.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a working knowledge of the suite of Microsoft Office products. Previous experience with order processing systems and functions in a manufacturing environment are required. Ability to type minimum of 40 WPM.
Our Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a generous bonus. If you are ready for an exciting, challenging, and rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Our Mission: Achieving high performance by opening up our employees, partners, and customers to what’s possible for growth.
Our Values: Accountability, Service, and Integrity
If you are interested in being part of an exceptional team and making a difference, please send your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com