Regional Sales Manager – Ohio Valley/Northeast
The Regional Sales Manager reports to the Company Vice President – Sales. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the business development and support of a defined geographic sales region. The Regional Sales Manager will drive customer acquisition/development and profitable revenue growth. They manage a network of distributors, end users, contractors, architects, and national account locations within their defined territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serve to lead business development and support efforts in the defined sales territory.
- Devise and execute sales strategies within the defined sales territory in the interest of profitable growth.
- Align internal sales and channel partners in support of customers.
- Collaborate with National Account Managers on key account locations (sales efforts and support) within the defined sales territory.
- Perform consultative sales presentations to architects, design-build firms, and end-users.
- Identify and introduce new potential distributor partners to the organization.
- Assist with onboarding and training new distributor partners within defined territory.
- Manage pricing, discounting, and quotations for customers (including distributors).
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management related to defined sales territory.
- Utilize preset forecasting tools to manage priorities and track quotations.
- Monitor and stay apprised of market and competitive dynamics.
- Provide appropriate customer input to the CRM system.
- Responsible for performing timely expense reports.
- 50-60% travel expected.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- 5-10 years of national sales experience in industrial manufacturing, including sales through distribution and national accounts, with 4 years in a sales management position. Experience in the High-Performance Door Industry preferred.
- Direct end-user and distribution management experience.
- Experienced in professional business presentations.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Proven sales track of profitable growth.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
- Experience in choosing, deploying, and using marketing and sales applications.
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Our Mission: Achieving high performance by opening up our employees, partners, and customers to what’s possible for growth.
Our Values: Accountability, Service, and Integrity
If you are interested in being part of an exceptional team and making a difference, please send your resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org