Update from the President of ASI Doors
We recognize that with the constantly changing COVID-19 outbreak around the world, this is a difficult time for many. Our thoughts are with our families, friends, coworkers, and business partners, as each of us find ways to keep moving forward.
We have implemented a business plan which evaluates all areas of the business. We have taken the following actions to deliver the products and support you have come to expect, while protecting our employee’s health and safety.
- We are a critical infrastructure supplier and will uphold our commitment to maintain ongoing production and support to our customers.
- We have implemented a work remotely policy for our internal administrative staff.
- Flexible production hours for our operations staff have been put into place.
- Daily Leadership briefings are maintained to increase communication with our employees, suppliers, and customers.
- Increased cleaning schedules for all areas of our office and production facilities, including but not limited to our tools, workstations, incoming deliveries, and common areas.
In the interest of facilitating a timely response and further communication, we encourage you to utilize the following email addresses with any needs, questions, or concerns.
We have taken these steps to help reduce the spread of this virus while fulfilling our commitment to serve you. We will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves and will communicate proactively on any changes. Thank you for your business and continued partnership!